Dr. James Ninomiya MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

April 10th, 2016
uses posterior method, n ot the best method

July 25th, 2013
HAD TKA DONE FEW MONTHS AGO DUE TO KNEE GIVING OUT. KNEE IS FEELING PRETTY GOOD NOW. DR. WAS GREAT. LEFT NO STONE UNTURNED. WAS CURTIOUS, PROFFESSIONAL. EASY TO TALK TO. , FOLLOW-UP CARE WAS EXCELLENT. MY KNEE DOESN'T GIVE OUT ANYMORE AND PAIN HAS DECREASED TO ALMOST NOTHING. GREAT JOB. MORE PEOPLE SHOULD SEE HIM SHOULD THEY NEED AN ORTHOPEDIC. WOULDN'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE. THANK YOU

June 11th, 2013
Love Dr. Ninny
What wonderful care! Dr. N was so caring and understanding. I appreciate the time he took with me and his no nonsense way of dealing with the insurance company. He did an amazing job on my total knee replacement and I would go back to him for anything! He has such a great sense of humor and that helped put me at ease. Thanks, Dr. N. for giving me back my ability to enjoy hiking and travel again.

March 27th, 2012
Surgery Gone BAD!
Please, if you haven't had surgery by this Dr yet....DON'T. I had a total knee replacement done by him and he did a horrible job. I have since had THREE surgeries(another total knee)done on that same knee because of his mistakes. He put in the wrong size and encapsulated tendons ad ligaments. I was unable to use that leg for over 6 years until I could afford to have it done by a better surgeon. Now, it is doing much better and I have full function. So run...don't walk away from this Dr....if you need a good surgeon try someone else...anyone else. One more thing, when I complained to him about lack of function and pain he told me to "Suck it up and learn to live with it". Nice guy huh?I just hope Karma get's him since I can't.