Obstetricians & Gynecologists
204 Lowe Ave SE
Ste 11
Huntsville, AL 35801
533-8787
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Don't even think about going here  |  show details
by Karen on Feb 5th, 2014

Worst doctor experience I ever had. Waited 2 hours SEVERAL times. When you see the actual doctor he is hurried and could care less about you. I had test results come back and told they were clear then 2 years LATER was told something different, Needless to say I go to a new ob/gyn

|  Horrible  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2013

I went to Dr. Nix for a little over a year, and I found it to be a year wasted. He put me on various medications but failed to explain why I needed the medication. About six months after this, his office staff absolutely refused to do any preapprovals for my medication, the. Tried to send me to a compound pharmacy..which by the way, compound pharmacies are not regulated by the FDA. Dr. Nix has awful bedside manners and I never felt comfortable with my appointments. Once the staff refused to do preapprovals, I was done and immediately switched doctors.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
by Tmoore on May 3rd, 2013

Dr. Nix is the most knowledgable gun/on Dr. I've met. He is very through with his patients, his bedside manner is 5 star. It's nice to have a Dr. Who still talks to, with his patients so they can understand what he is saying. If he runs a little late, it's because he's spending time taking good care of his patients. He's the BEST!

|  Not going back  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2013

Came in room and obviously did not read my patient form or nurses notes. The nurse had to point out various things she noted. He only checked a couple of hormones. Wouldn't you check all female hormones to ensure an accurate diagnosis? Sure you would. I was put on multiple Rx's and mainly bio-identicals. I was so sick the following weeks I stopped everything. The main thing I think they pursue is weight loss. You simply cannot focus on weight loss when the hormones are not at proper levels.

|  good Dr  |  show details
by Amanda Phillips on Feb 21st, 2013

Dr. Nix is a good Dr. and he gets to help pleple. he is so nice to every one he knows can you plese call my mom to make a appit with you because i heart a lot down there Dr. engle does not do thangs so will.

|  Great OB/GYN and Horomone Replacement Doctor  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Nix by a friend of mine. I went to see him and found all of his staff as well as Dr. Nix to be friendly, caring, propt and professional. He has helped me so much with my post menopause condition. He is a great doctor and I would recommend him to any and all women.

|  Never going back  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2012

His bedside manner is bad. I didn't want to go with the treatment he had recommended, and he didn't take too kindly to that at all. He then continued to have a grudge for the rest of the appointment. For the actual procedure he was not gentle. When it comes to questions about prescriptions and getting refills, his office requires about 3 phones calls before they'll do something. I'm definitely switching.

|  my opinion of dr.nix  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2011

dr.nix is a very caring and down to earth ob/gyn.i feel comfortable with the care i get from him. i love mrs.natalie his nurse also. he is very informative and listens to you,as well as giving you valuable information. he has delivered my last two babies and i recieved EXELLENT CARE. leslie jenkins