Overall Review

3.3

no change

December 31st, 2015
My husband, a military retiree, was referred to Dr Nolan via Tricare because we were looking for a civilian urologist. A day or two after we received the referral, Dr. Nolan's office called to tell us Dr Nolan chose not to take my husband on as a patient. I spoke with the appointment staffer and the patient rep, both of whom could not give us ANY reason as to why. I was also promised a call back to further explain the Dr's decision but no call ever came. What a poorly run office...lousy public relations and very unprofessional behavior. Dr Nolan doesn't even deserve one star, but we had to choose it for this review to be accepted.

October 5th, 2015
A really informative Doctor
I liked Dr. Nolan from the start because he levelled with me and educated me on my condition. All of his staff are very professional and understanding. Britanny at the front desk is very nice and knows what she is doing. The office is pleansant.

January 17th, 2015
Disappointed
I felt he jumped the gun in prescribing catheters, which were not helpful in their use and providing plenty of time to determine effectiveness.

February 20th, 2012
Hope you have better luck getting seen by Dr. Nolan
I'm a young male who has been married for 2 years now. Unfortunately, our sex life is the only part of our marriage lacking, which is due to my performance anxiety related ED. I am blessed to have a wife who is very understanding and patience. However, this also causes a huge strain on my marriage.I was being treated by another urologist before I moved here for this matter. I called Dr. Nolan's office, Fayetteville Urology Associates, hoping to continue my treatment here. I told them about my condition and was told to have my medical record faxed over. Later, I received a call back stating " Dr. Nolan doesn't want to take on my case." When I asked why, I was told by a woman named Vickie, " probably because he sees so many cases like yours already." I'm sorry but what kind of doctor says that to a patient. That's like someone getting sick and being turned away because the doctor just doesn't feel like doing his job. Hopefully whoever reads this has a better chance at being seen here but with that type of UN-professionalism, you might want to go somewhere else.

July 14th, 2009
One of best doctors
Dr. Nolan, on a scale of 1-10, is a ten. He is knowledgable and up-to-date in his specialty and communicates with his patients in a clear and understandable manner. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Nolan for the manner in which he has helped me with my prostate problems.