A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Norconk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Norconk, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Norconk graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Norconk has 77 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Norconk MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Norconk practice?
- Dr. James Norconk has 9 office locations.
Dr. James Norconk practices Diagnostic Radiology near Vero Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winder, GA and Hudson, OH.
See Vero Beach Radiologists.