Overall Review

November 11th, 2016
Great surgeon
I had parathyroidectomy by Dr. Normand and his team. The outcome was excellent. No unexpected complications.

October 27th, 2016
Great Experience
Prior to choosing the Norman Parathyroid Surgery Center I review two other Hospitals in the PA area and found that they did not have Nearly the expertise these Doctors had. My surgery was approximately 20 mins, and was ready to leave an hr later. I was instructed to take a regiment of Calcium tablets because (extremely important), your levels will be extremely Low are will take sometime to balance out. After leaving there, I had a tuna sandwich and took a brief walk around the area. I was so elated my surgery went Well with Dr. Lopez and Dr. Politz. I'd read their Parathyroid.com Site, Thoroughly, and went there prepared for the Greatest expectations. I was not disappointed. Really I could go on about how my surgeon in Pa was going to take out the wrong Parathyroid which would have caused a repeat surgery. These Doctors found the proper Adenoma and I am cured. It has been two years and counting, with Normal Calcium, PTH, and a Cat scan that showed no uptake. You will not regret going here.

October 6th, 2016
Almost a miracle
If you are told to wait and see about a possible Parathyroid tumor. DON'T ! The Norman team know EXACTLY what they are doing and treat you as an equal with care and consideration. It is true, my bone pain disappeared within an hour. Yes, that is what I said WITHIN AN HOUR ! Non invasive surgery at its best. Thanks to ALL THE TEAM.

October 6th, 2016
Had one gland removed September 2015. Traveled from Iowa.
I am almost 73 years of age. My tumor had been having its way with me for at least 5 years. My life has improved dramatically since my surgery. This has to be the most life changing experience I have ever had. Indeed, Dr. Norman is "a Prince among men". Read every testimonial, I did , twice. Thank you is from my heart!

September 9th, 2016
One of the best Drs. I've found in S Florida
GREAT GROUP OF DOCTORS. EVERYTHING WENT THE WAY IT'S EXPLAINED ON THE WEB SITE.

September 6th, 2016
Less than positive
My visit to Norman Parathyroid Center was memorable but not in a positive way. I am so happy for those who had positive outcomes. My visit to the Norman Parathyroid Center was definitely memorable. I experienced major complications but was never hospitalized for evaluation which Dr. Norman later admitted should have happened. I found Dr. Norman to become increasingly defensive as my family continued to reach out for help. A minimizing of my post surgical symptoms and lack of sufficient follow up led to 43 days of hospitalization and 59 days stranded in FL unless I left my 3rd hospital a.m.a.. I now have hypoparathyroidism and vocal cord dysfunction from bilateral vocal cord dysfunction. Over 2 years post op and permanent disability. Do not allow any doctor to minimize the risks of any throat surgery.

August 12th, 2016
My experience at the Norman Parathyroid Center was outstanding! Dr. Norman removed my diseased parathyroid gland competently through minimally invasive surgery. My body began recovering from hyperparathyroidism immediately. Even if you live far from Tampa as I do, it is definitely worth a trip there to get your health back!

June 1st, 2016
Dr. Norman and his staff are extremely professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He found my parathyroid after I had already had a 4 1/2 hr surgery by another surgeon. He did a 14 minute surgery, got out the bad parathyroid and cured me! My family and I will be forever grateful for his expertise and knowledge! Thank you Dr. Norman and staff!

April 20th, 2016
Great expereince
I had a wonderful experience with the Norman Parathyroid Center. Each person I dealt with was wonderful and all my medical records and information was processed quickly. My consultation was brief but informative. Once I arrived at the hospital until I left, I was well taken care of. Dr. Norman was a pleasant surprise. He was humble and funny and put me at ease before my surgery and was very encouraging afterwards. He spent a lot of time with me before and after the surgery. He called me the night of the procedure exactly when he promised.

April 5th, 2016
The ONLY place to go for parathyroid disease
In May my primary care doctor advised my blood calcium was elevated and additional tests would reconfirm this, along with a high PTH (parathyroid hormone). I have learned in the months since, that this is the classic presentation of parathyroid disease or hyperparathyroidism. After much research I discovered that there are no parathyroid experts in Memphis and that the best Dr. in the country is Dr. Norman in Tampa. I am 1 week post-op and feeling better already. I am SO glad that I made the trip to Tampa. As it turns out, I had 2 tumors and I am 100% sure that if I had a "great local surgeon" perform the operation, I wouldn't be cured! Dr. Norman and his awesome team are the absolute best.

February 22nd, 2016
Great results
Not inexpensive but you get what you pay for. This group is the best in the US at what they do.

February 20th, 2016
this is the place to go, if your insurance doen's cover , dig up the money and go any way---excellent place