Dr. James Norman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Norman?

September 2nd, 2017

Parathyroid surgeon

Dr. Norman discussed my case with great knowledge and compassion in preop. (no office visit)

August 20th, 2017

Dr. James Norman is the best in his field.

Dr. Norman did my parathyroid surgery on August 15, 2017. I highly recommend him! My surgery was complicated since it was my third parathyroid operation, but he cured me in less than 30 minutes.

July 30th, 2017

Medicare fraud

Did you know Dr Norman was fined $4 million for Medicare fraud to all the patients lauding him in these reviews. le Let the buyer be ware and check your bill and wallet

June 22nd, 2017

Parathyroid Surgery - Claudia B.

Awesome…the entire staff at Norman Parathyroid Center… from the office support, fabulous doctors/nurses, the surgical team including the hospital staff!!! Tampa General Hospital provided an atmosphere of peace and calm. This energized bunny has been re-energized!!! I am so thankful and blessed to have found the Norman Parathyroid Center. May God bless all of you for your dedication and caring in giving people back their lives in an easy, no non-sense manner!!! If you are having any parathyroid issues look no further…put your complete trust in the Norman Parathyroid Center these professionals know what they’re doing!

March 4th, 2017

Parathyroid removal

I am so thankful I found Dr. Norman's office. I have dealt with chronic kidney stones, foggy brain and fatigue to name a few. From the first time i contacted their office it has been a wonderful experience. They were friendly, professional and answered all questions promptly. I am blessed that I only lived 4 hours away from Tampa in Jacksonville, FL and drove down the day before and stayed at the courtyard Marriott in downtown Tampa which is less than a mile away from the hospital. The morning of the surgery I was there at 5:00am and out by 9:30am. From the nurses to the physicians it was a very pleasant experience! Dr. Boone was my treating dr and she was super nice and caring. She explained everything in great detail and made me feel very comfortable. I am now 7 hours post op and resting nicely! I cannot wait to start to feel better! I am forgive grateful to this wonderful team on physicians that have essentially cured me!! Thank you

February 26th, 2017

A top notch doctor

Simply this man know all what he needs to diagnose and cure you. The operation technique and an essential device for diagnosis is registered under his name..no one is like him. I am a doctor and I can tell about a genuine physician. He treated me with 13 min operation without pain or complications

November 11th, 2016

Great surgeon

I had parathyroidectomy by Dr. Normand and his team. The outcome was excellent. No unexpected complications.

October 27th, 2016

Great Experience

Prior to choosing the Norman Parathyroid Surgery Center I review two other Hospitals in the PA area and found that they did not have Nearly the expertise these Doctors had. My surgery was approximately 20 mins, and was ready to leave an hr later. I was instructed to take a regiment of Calcium tablets because (extremely important), your levels will be extremely Low are will take sometime to balance out. After leaving there, I had a tuna sandwich and took a brief walk around the area. I was so elated my surgery went Well with Dr. Lopez and Dr. Politz. I'd read their Parathyroid.com Site, Thoroughly, and went there prepared for the Greatest expectations. I was not disappointed. Really I could go on about how my surgeon in Pa was going to take out the wrong Parathyroid which would have caused a repeat surgery. These Doctors found the proper Adenoma and I am cured. It has been two years and counting, with Normal Calcium, PTH, and a Cat scan that showed no uptake. You will not regret going here.

October 6th, 2016

Almost a miracle

If you are told to wait and see about a possible Parathyroid tumor. DON'T ! The Norman team know EXACTLY what they are doing and treat you as an equal with care and consideration. It is true, my bone pain disappeared within an hour. Yes, that is what I said WITHIN AN HOUR ! Non invasive surgery at its best. Thanks to ALL THE TEAM.

October 6th, 2016

Had one gland removed September 2015. Traveled from Iowa.

I am almost 73 years of age. My tumor had been having its way with me for at least 5 years. My life has improved dramatically since my surgery. This has to be the most life changing experience I have ever had. Indeed, Dr. Norman is "a Prince among men". Read every testimonial, I did , twice. Thank you is from my heart!

September 10th, 2016

One of the best Drs. I've found in S Florida

GREAT GROUP OF DOCTORS. EVERYTHING WENT THE WAY IT'S EXPLAINED ON THE WEB SITE.

August 12th, 2016

My experience at the Norman Parathyroid Center was outstanding! Dr. Norman removed my diseased parathyroid gland competently through minimally invasive surgery. My body began recovering from hyperparathyroidism immediately. Even if you live far from Tampa as I do, it is definitely worth a trip there to get your health back!