A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James North:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James North is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James North, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. North graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. North has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James H North MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James H. North practice?
- Dr. James North has 2 office locations.
Dr. James North practices Surgery near Concord, NC.
See Concord Surgeons.