A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Northington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Northington is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Northington, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Northington graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Northington has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
- Shoals Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Wright Northington MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James W. Northington practice?
- Dr. James Northington has 1 office location.
Dr. James Northington practices Plastic Surgery near Florence, AL.
See Florence Surgeons.