Dr. James Northington MD Patient Reviews

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

April 5th, 2017
Dr. Northington did my breast augmentation in the late 90s. I was young and naive and in my 20s.. trusted him without truly questioning him. He never even asked what size breasts I wanted. So, I woke up the day after surgery, with large breasts when I had only wanted a more fullness. But that's on me. I should have made that clear. But what's worse, over time.. and I mean weeks... my left breast never 'dropped down'. I mean.. the left breast was very high up on my chest, and the right was low. It was a disaster. When I made the follow up appointment to complain... he was downright belligerent and rude. He showed me 'before' pictures to prove my breasts were highly asymmetric before (which they WERE NOT). And to make matters worse.. he kept on chanting 'You want 'em bigger...you want 'em bigger...you want 'em bigger' like, it's every woman's dream that to have disproportionately huge breasts. No, that's YOUR dream. And I'm a very nice, nonconfrontational person. I wasn't giving attitude or being unkind. It was a botched surgery. And that was confirmed by two other surgeons. He was being such a weird creep..I knew he wasn't going to touch me again. I paid $45 to have my medical records transferred to a competent surgeon. I have carried this pain and embarrassment with me around long enough. There is something wrong with this man.

May 4th, 2015
Ignorant and arrogant.
He left a bad scar on my face after freezing off a cyst. I brought this up to him and he got aggressive and nasty. My new doctor said it was the wrong procedure. He acts like a spoiled little tyrant who is too ignorant to do his job and thinks you are his servant instead of his client. Also, his staff are truly the rudest I've ever seen. Everybody there including the doctor seems to have a hugely over-inflated and false sense of self-importance.

February 1st, 2017