Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist

3600 Gaston Ave
Ste 300
Dallas, TX 75246
214-824-3200
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore.
 |  He's a 10  |  show details
by Ruthanne Gaffin on Apr 20th, 2014

He's not a 4-Star, he's a 10!!! He's everything you want in a doctor!!!!!

|  Will never go anywhere else!  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2012

Dr. Norwood was my doctor for my first pregnancy. I had blood pressure issues throughout my pregnancy and he was SO GREAT in helping me with them. I needed a doctor who was knowledgeable and skilled but was still very caring and encouraging. Dr. Norwood is ALL of those things while providing EXCELLENT care. He is also an excellent teacher. He explains things to his patients in ways they can understand to make them feel comfortable with their situations. I delivered on February 16, 2012 and ended up having a C Section. Neither Dr. Norwood nor I wanted to have a C Section. He let me labor 12 hours and tried several different things to help me be able to labor and deliver vaginally, but when it became apparent that my baby was not handling the contractions well, he called the game and did a C section. He was extremely reassuring and did an AMAZING job in the surgery. I was only in mild pain for one day and was up and around with no problems in two days. One month later my scar is already barely visible. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Norwood to anyone who needs an OB/GYN. I've been to others in DFW and will only use Dr. Norwood from now on.

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

Dr. Norwood was my doctor for three or so years and delivered both my sons. I've never been so comfortable with a doctor. He is kind, funny, compassionate and very, very good at his job. I cannot recommend him highly enough. I moved to another state last year and would portal back to Dallas to see Dr. Norwood if only technology and insurance would allow it :-)

|  show details
Jul 14th, 2011

Dr. Norwood is the best doctor I've been to. He's kind and genuinely seems to care about his patients.

|  show details
Jul 7th, 2011

Absolutely LOVE this Doctor !!!!!I have referred many of my friends to him

|  Very Satisfied  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Norwood by a friend. My husband and I had been attempting to get pregnant for the past year. I begin seeing Dr. Norwood to assist us in the process. I am very satisfied with the office visits, he is very thorough in my medical explanations, and treatments. I hope he can assist us in getting pregnant. This is my third month attempting the process. I am a satisfied patient!

|  Great OB  |  show details
by Shayna Lowe, R.N. on Feb 10th, 2009

Very professional. Seeks your involvement in planning your care.He was super nice to my family. The nurses at Baylor seemed to like him also.I had an emergency C/S and I felt safe in his care.Highly recommended, would see again and again.

|  One of My Favorite Doctors of All Time  |  show details
by musicmaker on Oct 12th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I found Dr. Norwood after I learned I was having my son. He is a soft-spoken man, but he is kind, knowledgeable, humorous, and gentle. I look forward to my annual exams so I can visit with him. That should say alot! I highly recommend him. The office staff is very efficient as well.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com