Dr. James Noth MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Westmont, IL

January 27th, 2016
Dr. Noth Rocks!
When Dr. Noth I had glaucoma in both eyes. I actually cried, because I thought I was going to go blind. Dr. Noth assured me and said it was his job to save my vision, and that is what he did. He is very understanding and very thorough. He has a calming manner when I went in for surgery, because in all honesty I was scared. He talked me through the entire procedure, and all went well. The pressure in my right eye was 39, which had Dr. Noth having me get even more testing immediately with Dr. Barnes at the Wheaton eye clinic. With those results back Dr. Noth scheduled me for surgery within a few days. It has been a few weeks now, and the pressure in my eye is 19!!!! Thanks Dr. Noth you saved my eyes! I would definitely recommend Dr. Noth, he is a fine dr.

August 3rd, 2012
DR. NOTH IS THE BEST!
I can't say enough about Dr. James M Noth. I actually sought him out for a 2nd opinion after a failed Cataract Surgery of my left eye from Wheaton Eye Clinic and Dr. Michelle Sims. Dr. Noth found that the measurements he obtained from my visits with him were distinctly different from Dr. Sims reading prior to her performing my cataract surgery which resulted in poor vision after the surgery. Dr. Noth recommended a LASIK procedure which restored my vision to what it should have been if my cataract surgery would have been done correctly. He also did Cataract Surgery on my right eye and I had perfect results! Dr. Noth is #1 in my book and I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a skilled eye surgeon who is extremely professional and knowledgeable. DR. NOTH IS THE BEST!!!

March 26th, 2012
Brilliant Doctor
Dr. Noth is a brilliant doctor. He removed my cataracts when I was 65 years old. Now I can see far without glasses. I started wearing glasses when I was 10 years old. Dr. Noth is a quiet person, but he takes the time to explain everything thoroughly. It is evident that he genuinely cares about people. I felt very safe in his care.

March 26th, 2010