Learn more about Dr. James Novotny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Novotny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Novotny
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Novotny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Novotny, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Novotny graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Novotny has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Medical Center
- Veterans Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Novotny MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James Novotny practice?
- Dr. James Novotny has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Novotny practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Decorah, IA.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI.
See Decorah Internists and Decorah Oncologists.