A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Numata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Numata is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Numata, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Numata graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Numata has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Mount Carmel Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Numata accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James A. Numata practice?
Dr. James Numata practices Family Medicine near Spokane Valley, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA.