A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Nutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Nutt is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nutt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nutt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nutt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nutt graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nutt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Norwell Nutt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James N. Nutt practice?
- Dr. James Nutt has 1 office location.
Dr. James Nutt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Surgeons.