A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Nutt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Nutt is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nutt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nutt graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nutt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Norwell Nutt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James N. Nutt practice?
- Dr. James Nutt has 1 office location.
Dr. James Nutt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Orthopedic Surgeons.