A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Specialties & Research
Dr. James O'Brien, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph O'Brien MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James J. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. James O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. James O'Brien practices Anesthesiology near Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston-Salem Anesthesiologists.