A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Obryon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Obryon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Obryon, MD, OD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Obryon graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Obryon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
- No admitting privileges
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Obryon MD and OD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Obryon practice?
- Dr. James Obryon has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Obryon practices Family Medicine near Du Bois, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reynoldsville, PA.
See Du Bois Family Physicians.