Learn more about Dr. James Obryon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Obryon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obryon
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Obryon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Obryon, MD, OD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Obryon graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Obryon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
- No admitting privileges
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Obryon MD and OD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Obryon practice?
- Dr. James Obryon has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Obryon practices Family Medicine near Reynoldsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, OH.
See Reynoldsville Family Physicians.