Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Okeefe Jr
Dr. James Okeefe Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with other offices in Kansas City, MO and Overland Park, KS. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Okeefe is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City. Dr. Okeefe has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Okeefe Jr has the following 3 specialties
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Okeefe Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Steven Marso
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Kansas City, MO 0 mi24
Dr. Suzanne Arnold
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Kansas City, MO 0 mi13
Dr. Barry Rutherford
Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Kansas City, MO 0 mi50