Learn more about Dr. James O'Leary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James O'Leary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Leary
Specialties & Research
Dr. James O'Leary, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Leary graduated from University Of Notre Dame, Fremantle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Leary has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Palmetto Health Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A O'Leary MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James A. O'Leary practice?
- Dr. James O'Leary has 8 office locations.
Dr. James O'Leary practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Irmo, SC and West Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Orthopedic Surgeons and Columbia Sports Medicine Doctors.