A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James O'Neil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James O'Neil, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neil graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. O'Neil has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Neil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James P. O'Neil practice?
Dr. James O'Neil practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Cardiology near Riverton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, NJ and Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Riverton Internists, Riverton Cardiologists, and Riverton Geriatric Doctors.