A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James O'Neil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James O'Neil, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Neil graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. O'Neil has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Philip O'Neil FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James P. O'Neil practice?
- Dr. James O'Neil has 4 office locations.
Dr. James O'Neil practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Riverton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Medford, NJ.
See Riverton Internists and Riverton Cardiologists.