Dr. James O'Toole, MD
Dr. James Thomas O'Toole MD is male, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
UT Medical Group
877 Jefferson Ave
Memphis, TN 38103
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. James O'Toole, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Toole graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. O'Toole has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dyersburg Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Toole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James T. O'Toole practice?
Dr. James O'Toole practices Anesthesiology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Dyersburg, TN and Jonesboro, AR.
See Memphis Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego O'Toole, Dr. Jacob O'Toole, Dr. Jacques O'Toole, Dr. Jaime O'Toole