A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Barlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Barlow, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Barlow, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barlow graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barlow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
- Mountain View and San Jose – Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James O Barlow MD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. James O. Barlow practice?
- Dr. James Barlow has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Barlow practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Surprise, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ.
See Surprise Dermatologists.