A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Barlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Barlow, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barlow
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Barlow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Barlow, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barlow graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barlow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
- Mountain View and San Jose – Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James O Barlow MD is a male Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. James O. Barlow practice?
- Dr. James Barlow has 1 office location.
Dr. James Barlow practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Surprise, AZ.
See Surprise Dermatologists and Surprise Surgeons.