A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Davis, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Stuttgart Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ordie Davis MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James O. Davis practice?
- Dr. James Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. James Davis practices Psychiatry near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Psychiatrists.