Dr. James Jarvis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

October 27th, 2016
Outstanding Physician
Dr. Jarvis has an obvious concern for my well being. He is very thorough, trustworthy and personable. I find it very easy to communicate with him. Great Guy

September 26th, 2016
Dr. Jarvis and staff.
Dr jarvis and his staff are very attentive to you as a individual. They take the time to get to know you and really care how you feel. I would recommend Dr Jarvis to all my family and friends .

August 27th, 2016
This gentleman has served me for 31 years. He is competent, skilled in his field, thorough, qualified, determined to get to the cause of your problem and his character is only crowned by his integrity.

August 26th, 2016
Outstanding
I think Dr. Jarvis is the best primary care physician that I have been associated with, in all aspects of the profession. He is truly a gifted individual.

August 24th, 2016
Great doctor
I have been a patience of Dr Jarvis for over 20 years. I like that I can talk to him and he listens. I have thyroid panel done every 6 months and see him if I have any other problems through out the year. It is great to have a doctor that listens, doesn't think I am crazy when I tell him something. Is very helpful to me understand everything. I ask a lot of questions and he answers them all. I will be his patience until he retires.

June 9th, 2016
Dr Jarvis has been my doctor since I was a teenager, and he treats me like family. He always spends as much time with me as I need, and he always takes me seriously. I never feel like he brushes me off. He always follows up with all my concerns. He is a good doctor and a good person!

March 20th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. James Jarvis has been my doctor for almost 13 years. He always listens to whatever I have to say with professionalism and good common sense. If he feels there is a need for me to see a specialist he never hesitates to make sure I am sent to the very best. He always takes his time. I never feel as if my opinion is considered silly or unimportant. I would recommend him to any friend or family member. He is the best!

March 7th, 2016
Dr. James O. Jarvis Highly Recommended
I would highly recommended Dr. James O. Jarvis to anyone looking for a doctor. Dr. Jarvis is kind, compassionate and cares about his patients. He is very prompt and has good bedside manners. Dr. Jarvis always takes the time to listen to you and lets you explain how you are feeling and does not rush you. He has always been accurate on my diagnosis and his nurse and staff are very nice and polite.

February 22nd, 2016
Great Doctor!

January 29th, 2016
!st visit with new Doctor,( physical)
My very first visit with Dr. Jarvis was great. His staff was very courteous and helpful. Lots of smiling faces greet you and continue all the way. Dr. Jarvis was attentive and listened carefully to my answers to his questions and answered all my questions. I would recommend Dr. Jarvis to anyone looking for a professional and compassionate Dr.

December 31st, 2015
Annual Physical
I highly recommend Dr. James O.Jarvis to my friends and family. The staff and Dr. Jarvis were very professional and my experience was positive.

July 23rd, 2010
great doctor
i wouldn't see anyone else but dr.j