A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Johnson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Johnson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Saba University School Of Medicine, The Bottom.
Dr. Johnson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James O Johnson MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James O. Johnson practice?
- Dr. James Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Johnson practices Surgery near Vincennes, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Midland, TX.
See Vincennes Surgeons.