Dr. James Lowry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Lowry?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 9th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Lowry over 30 years; my friend who lived in Evanston told me about him. I lived over an hour away but it didn't matter because Dr. Lowry and his staff was so welcoming, professional and friendly... I knew I had found the right place. Dr. Lowry really cares about his patients and I am forever grateful to have had him for my doctor. I wish all doctors I've had could've been like him. LOVE HIM!

June 1st, 2013

Healing, holistic physician

I highly recommend Dr. James Lowry to women AND men who seek a skilled, highly trained OB-GYN, herbalist who is also a PhD in chemistry. My husband I have been Dr. Lowry's patients for many years. Dr. Lowry offers a variety of comprehensive services from state-of-the-art, thin-prep pap smear, acupuncture (needle-free and conventional), the best gua sha treatment I've ever had, blood and urine analysis, and an array of herbs and tinctures for my unique needs. As a result of Dr. Lowry's extensive training in China, his fresh herbs, meticulously-prepared tinctures and hypnosis therapy, I have not had a cold or flu for years! Dr. Lowry epitomizes the physician of preventive healthcare, healing and wellness. My overall rating is 10+

January 31st, 2011

Save your Time, Health and Money!!!

Do not see this Dr. He was forced into retirement from Ob/Gyn. He now practices alternative medicine which he does not know as much as he let's on. He gave me supplements for high cortisol, when in fact I was very low. THIS IS DANGEROUS PRACTICING!!!! He and his staff are very unprofessional. No answering machine, they do not return your calls, and seem to have an "I'm better than you" attitude. Don't waste your time or money!

March 28th, 2016