A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Miller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Family Counseling
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Ovulation Induction
- Pelvic Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Miller has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James O Miller MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James O. Miller practice?
- Dr. James Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Madison, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Madison Obstetricians & Gynecologists.