Learn more about Dr. James Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Miller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Family Counseling
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Ovulation Induction
- Pelvic Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James O. Miller practice?
Dr. James Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Madison, TN.
See Madison Obstetricians & Gynecologists.