Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Myers
Dr. James Myers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carmichael, CA, with another office in Sacramento, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Myers is affiliated with Lodi Memorial Hospital, Mercy Hospital of Folsom and Tahoe Forest Hospital District. Dr. Myers has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Myers has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. James Myers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmichael, CA.
Dr. Jeanne Yu
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Carmichael, CA 0.01 mi17
Dr. John Roe
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Carmichael, CA 2.94 mi38
Dr. Joshua Kehoe
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Roseville, CA 6.38 mi14