A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Patterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Patterson has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James O Patterson MD is a male doctor, has 27 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. James O. Patterson practice?
- Dr. James Patterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Patterson practices Hospitalist near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Hospitalists.