Learn more about Dr. James Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Powell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powell
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Powell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Powell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Powell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Trinity Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Orlis Powell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. James O. Powell practice?
- Dr. James Powell has 1 office location.
Dr. James Powell practices Ophthalmology and Anatomic Pathology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Ophthalmologists and Birmingham Pathologists.