Highly recommended show details Highly recommended
by Lucjan Strekowski (Professor Emeritus of Chemistry) on Feb 19th, 2015

In the past I had high blood pressure (190/95 for 15 years). My former physician didn't know what to do. Finally, he directed me to Dr. Wells who did not treat my symptoms first but made numerous analyses to determine the cause of my condition. After several weeks of tests he prescribed correct medications and for the last 4 years my pressure is 130/65.

I great to work with show details I great to work with
Jan 7th, 2015

He takes the time to work with me to make sure that we are on track - is always available and follows through on all efforts. I find he has real knowledge of the chemistry and how medications work - rather than the typical technician checkbox!

Excellent! show details Excellent!
by Jim on Oct 29th, 2014

I make a special effort to visit Dr. Wells...and it's worth it! He has been my personal physician for years, and provides the attention, courtesy, and care that I cannot find anywhere else. I travel from out-of-state to see Dr. Wells, but he is always just a phone call and/or email away. Couldn't be more pleased!

previous owner of golf club repair shop show details previous owner of golf club repair shop
by Cleveland G. Webb on Oct 13th, 2014

Scheduled appointment almost always observed-you are in and out in a reasonable time always. The medical issues are ALWAYS addressed in a professional manner with the care and concern of a family member. Your situation is treated such that the quality of your health and life is improved

by John OHarra on Oct 11th, 2014

Dr Wells was able to undo the years of incorrect care I had received from general practice physicians. He is an expert in his field.

Sep 30th, 2014

Dr

by Dan Davis on Aug 3rd, 2014

Dr. Wells is as good as they come; On every level. His skill, his peer-group reputation, and his doctor-patient relationships are all very impressive. He is among the very best in the industry.

Aug 26th, 2013