Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Ronald K on Sep 29th, 2016

Dr Wells has taken care on me and several members of our family for many years. I have witnessed how well he takes care of his patients. Truly caring and very very smart. He also know the best of the best in other fields of medicine, and has made terrific referrals. We are glad to know him.

Gets results! show details Gets results!
by Jim G. on Jun 30th, 2016

Excellent diagnostician; solved my blood pressure problem in 5 weeks.....no one else could do it over 20 years.

by John Hartrampf on May 25th, 2016

Dr Wells is a marvelous person and of course Doctor. You could not get any better Doctor. He saved my life and continues that care.

by Ida Vollenweider on May 25th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Wells since the mid nineties. He patiently saw me through the stages of kidney failure and pushed to get me on the transplant list before I reached dialysis stage. He is a very concerned doctor. Each time I have been hospitalized he has been a rock of support. He continues to handle any issues I have post transplant and always find other good medical professionals when I need them.

by JS on May 24th, 2016

Excellent service, thank you for your knowledge and support.

Feb 22nd, 2016

great Doctor

Vice President show details Vice President
by Bob Rausch on Dec 30th, 2015

Small Practice - and takes the time to get to know his patients - follows the medical technology. Been with him for more than 10 years - and he keeps me going and accommodates my schedule. Easy to work with!

by Herb Alfrey on Dec 27th, 2015

You have to get to know Dr Wells which will take a visit or two but he is great. He was the only Dr in Atlanta that could get my BP under control. Great guy and a one man show. He does it all and caqn make things happen right now. Other Dr.s having a staff of 20 and apointment times means nothing. He is GREAT...

Outstanding Physician show details Outstanding Physician
by James E. Greene, Jr on Dec 17th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Wells for several years and recommend him highly. I was referred to him in connection of an insurance policy when I was told Dr. Wells had been successful in controlling high blood pressure to qualify for a normal insurance rating. He is my primary care physician. Appointments are available promptly and he spends time with his patients. I consider him a personal friend and I'm treated accordingly.

I've been seeing him for at least 22 years. show details I've been seeing him for at least 22 years.
Dec 8th, 2015

For me he has been the best!

by Carye on Sep 8th, 2015

love this dr. always helpful.

Highly recommended show details Highly recommended
by Lucjan Strekowski (Professor Emeritus of Chemistry) on Feb 19th, 2015

In the past I had high blood pressure (190/95 for 15 years). My former physician didn't know what to do. Finally, he directed me to Dr. Wells who did not treat my symptoms first but made numerous analyses to determine the cause of my condition. After several weeks of tests he prescribed correct medications and for the last 4 years my pressure is 130/65.

I great to work with show details I great to work with
Jan 7th, 2015

He takes the time to work with me to make sure that we are on track - is always available and follows through on all efforts. I find he has real knowledge of the chemistry and how medications work - rather than the typical technician checkbox!

Excellent! show details Excellent!
by Jim on Oct 29th, 2014

I make a special effort to visit Dr. Wells...and it's worth it! He has been my personal physician for years, and provides the attention, courtesy, and care that I cannot find anywhere else. I travel from out-of-state to see Dr. Wells, but he is always just a phone call and/or email away. Couldn't be more pleased!

previous owner of golf club repair shop show details previous owner of golf club repair shop
by Cleveland G. Webb on Oct 13th, 2014

Scheduled appointment almost always observed-you are in and out in a reasonable time always. The medical issues are ALWAYS addressed in a professional manner with the care and concern of a family member. Your situation is treated such that the quality of your health and life is improved

by John OHarra on Oct 11th, 2014

Dr Wells was able to undo the years of incorrect care I had received from general practice physicians. He is an expert in his field.

by Dan Davis on Aug 3rd, 2014

Dr. Wells is as good as they come; On every level. His skill, his peer-group reputation, and his doctor-patient relationships are all very impressive. He is among the very best in the industry.

Aug 26th, 2013