Dr. James Obney MD Patient Reviews

December 20th, 2016
Great Surgeon

November 2nd, 2016
Dr. OBNEY saved my life, after my heart attack he performed my triple bypass , he explained everything clearly, he was very thorough, his bedside manner is great, and he is a warm human being, still doing great today after three and a half years, he's a Godsend.

May 26th, 2016
"Angel From Above"
I thank God everyday that he provided my mother with such an extraordinary surgeon. The gratitude I feel for you and your staff is un-measurable. I want to say "Thank You" from the bottom of my heart for the ca you gave my mother. May God bless you always.

March 11th, 2016
Outstanding physician with great people skills

January 30th, 2016
Dr. Obney removed my lung cancer in 2013. He was very much a doctor which I needed at the time.. He was positive and determined that he could remove the cancer and my lung with minimal scaring, which he did. He and his staff were very professional and He listened to me and answered all my questions. Very very pleased.

December 9th, 2015
Accurate, ethical, truthful, thorough, checks conditions beyond other's diagnoses, adapts quickly to the unexpected/unanticipated realities, cool/collected, sound experience/response, long term interest in patient outcome, willing to learn

September 24th, 2014
heart surgery
Dr. Obney is a wonderful doctor. He saved my life. A cardiac cath procedure turned into a quadruple bypass and he was the doctor on duty. Dr. Obney came to to see me while I was still in the hospital and explained what he was going to do so that I could understand it. His main concern was me. He is a caring and and wonderful doctor that knows what he is doing. God blessed me when he sent Dr. Obney to my bedside. May God ALWAYS bless you Dr. Obney!! Thank you for saving my life!.

June 5th, 2014
Dr. Obney saved my mother's life. What started as a routine test, turned into an emergency heart valve replacement and triple by-pass. We had never met Dr. Obney until right before the surgery. Thank the good Lord, he just happened to be the Dr. on call that day. He is an outstanding physician with an excellent bedside manner.

June 22nd, 2013
I had pneumonia which turned into something called a pleural effusion I believe. Dr Obney absolutely saved my life. My recovery went precisely as he said it would. I have nothing but good things to say about this doctor!