Surgical Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  heart surgery  |  show details
by Elaine Proffitt on Sep 24th, 2014

Dr. Obney is a wonderful doctor. He saved my life. A cardiac cath procedure turned into a quadruple bypass and he was the doctor on duty. Dr. Obney came to to see me while I was still in the hospital and explained what he was going to do so that I could understand it. His main concern was me. He is a caring and and wonderful doctor that knows what he is doing. God blessed me when he sent Dr. Obney to my bedside. May God ALWAYS bless you Dr. Obney!! Thank you for saving my life!.

|  show details
by Jill Davis on Jun 5th, 2014

Dr. Obney saved my mother's life. What started as a routine test, turned into an emergency heart valve replacement and triple by-pass. We had never met Dr. Obney until right before the surgery. Thank the good Lord, he just happened to be the Dr. on call that day. He is an outstanding physician with an excellent bedside manner.

|  Hamel  |  show details
by Carol on Sep 4th, 2013

Dr.Obney did my lung surgery Oct 25th 2011 he had to remove the left lower lobe due to cancer,He is a fantastic Dr.,he saved my life and he has always been courteous to me and explained every detail to me,I have had regular checkups and am now cancer free,Thank You Dr Obney for taking such good care of me

|  show details
by Linda Lane on Jun 22nd, 2013

I had pneumonia which turned into something called a pleural effusion I believe. Dr Obney absolutely saved my life. My recovery went precisely as he said it would. I have nothing but good things to say about this doctor!