A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Oddie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oddie
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Oddie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Oddie, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Oddie graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Oddie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
- Kaiser Found Hosp-Bellflower, Bellflower, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Oddie MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James W. Oddie practice?
- Dr. James Oddie has 1 office location.
Dr. James Oddie practices Otolaryngology near Downey, CA.
See Downey Otolaryngologists.