A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Odonnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Odonnell
Education & Awards
Dr. Odonnell graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Odonnell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- South Suburban Hospital-Advocate
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Odonnell MD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Odonnell practice?
- Dr. James Odonnell has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Odonnell practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Brooklyn Pathologists.