Learn more about Dr. James Odor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Odor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Odor
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Odor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Odor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Odor graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Odor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Spine Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Odor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Odor practice?
- Dr. James Odor has 1 office location.
Dr. James Odor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.