Learn more about Dr. James Odor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Odor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Odor
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Odor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Odor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Odor graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Odor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Oklahoma Spine Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Odor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James M. Odor practice?
- Dr. James Odor has 1 office location.
Dr. James Odor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.