A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Odor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Odor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Odor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Odor graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Odor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Odor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Odor practice?
Dr. James Odor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Orthopedic Surgeons.