A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ohr is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ohr, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohr graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ohr has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Paul Ohr DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Ohr practice?
- Dr. James Ohr has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Ohr practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Beaver, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Monroeville, PA.
See Beaver Internists, Beaver Hematologists, and Beaver Oncologists.