Learn more about Dr. James Ohr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ohr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ohr
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ohr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ohr, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohr graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ohr has 19 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Ohr DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James P. Ohr practice?
- Dr. James Ohr has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ohr practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Hematologists, and Pittsburgh Oncologists.