Overall Review

2.6

July 14th, 2015
patient
Have been under Dr Ohr's care for 5 years. Dr Ohr deals literally with "life or death" daily. Never was he an alamist. Always looked at my total body chemistry. As the commercial says: "I didn't choice to have cancer, but I did choice Dr Ohr".

November 20th, 2014
nightmare
uncaring, abrupt, not knowledgable

August 2nd, 2013
Think Agsin
If you are thinking about using Dr. Ohr--think again. We have just finished our experience with him. He was cold, uncaring and did not listen. He basically said chemo was a bear and did nothing to improve quality of life or appear to listen. Luckily we has other physicians who were more responsive.

May 19th, 2013
Stage 4... Oral Cancer
Not very knowledgeable on Stage 4 Oral Cancer...Not knowledgeable on anything not drug related...You do your own research with him...

September 10th, 2012
Dr Ohr handled a "difficult" situation well
Chemo is "cruel" and Dr Ohr understood and took action to help make this cruel treatment with the difficult "physical" and "mental" challenges bearable. His follow up and attention to all of my lab work; referrals to other physicians working with the insurance companies puts him in the top with compassion and care.

August 30th, 2012
Doesn't know, doesn't care
I am really not impressed with Dr. Ohr. I was left to wait in the exam room for over an hour. No one came to check back with me to tell me how much longer or what was going on. When he came in, he had only skimmed over my previous medical records and suggested tests that had already been done. He was not able to answer my questions, and instead of saying, "I don't know" he implied everything was fine and normal. My visit with him was a complete waste of time. Maybe he does better with colorectal and head and neck cancer cases.

August 30th, 2012
Lisa Vish
Dr. Ohr was not familiar with my records prior to entering the exam room. He was unable to answer my questions adequately, nor was he able to simply ...

June 27th, 2012
Compassion and respect
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Ohr. Even though my father's prognosis is grim Dr. Ohr took the time to answer every one of my family's questions in detail and we had a lot of them. I think he stayed with us for about an hour addressing each one of our concerns. He explained his reasons both verbally and visually. Knowing that time was a vital concern in treating this cancer he got us in to see him within 24 hours and had radidation treatments scheduled for the next day. He is one of the most compassionate doctors I have dealt with. I can't say how much this meant to my family.

April 17th, 2010
This so called physician could use. A lesson in manners, professionalism and basic social skills. Not everyone is impresses by your knowledge or shall I saw lack thereof. Would NEVER recommend this train wreck nightmare.