Dr. James Olfson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Olfson?

April 26th, 2017

Very good experiences over the years. Started with Dr Allen 50 years ago after his retirement I could have not found better Doctor for my family. Dr Olfson is very good, compassionate and really listens to you. He is in my opinion one of the best.

February 13th, 2016

Superior Physician

A caring practitioner who takes the time to know his patients and look for alternativesl

June 4th, 2015

Dr. Olfson is a great doctor! He actually spends more time than an average doctor in doing a checkup. He is personable and really cares about his patient while at the same time being professional. He even remember me from my last visit. I would give him 5 stars as a doctor, but overall I would give it 4 stars since the wait was a bit long. Overall, I was very please.

February 5th, 2015

He is the best I have had in medical care and is truly interested in your health. Pleanty of time and answers all your questions in detail.

October 13th, 2014

Dr. Olfson

Dr. Olfson has been our PCP for 5 years. My husband and I have always been treated well by his entire staff. I appreciate his way of making me feel comfortable and his sense of humor!

May 22nd, 2014

Excellent Docotor

Dr. Olfson is very patient and gentle. He is accurate and takes complete precautions when he needs to. My visits with him are always pleasant. He is one of the best doctors I have ever had in 20 years.

June 19th, 2013

Ms.

Dr. James Olfson is very patient and lessening very careful, he takes time to review the diagnosis and very careful what he is prescribe, since I know dr. Olfson every time when I go to my visits I feel very confident and happy that he will take care of me, I been recommend to all my friends and family to go with him, is very difficult on this days to find a dr. that takes the time to ensure what's going on with your health, he really cares.

September 8th, 2012

Choose this doctor and you will be getting the very best of care from him. He remembers everything and is concerned. Excellent doctor.

October 16th, 2009

I had been to four doctors trying to figure out why I had a problem and how to fix it. They all tested for the same things, and tried different treatments. It wasn't until going to Dr. Olfson, that he was able to figure out what it was and how to fix it. I've been free of the problem for 6 years now.

September 30th, 2009

Has issues with women

Does a good job for minor issues but does not do good at diagnosing more serious problems. I was very sick for several weeks and had seen him 3 times. The 4th visit I cried because I felt so bad and he couldn't seem to figure out what was wrong with me. He acted like I needed to be on Prozac or something and that my emotions were out of control. He doesn't treat my husband that way at all.

December 28th, 2016