A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Oliverio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Oliverio is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oliverio
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Oliverio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Oliverio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliverio graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Oliverio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Appalachian Orthopedic Center, Ltd
- OSI Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Oliverio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Oliverio practice?
- Dr. James Oliverio has 1 office location.
Dr. James Oliverio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carlisle, PA.
See Carlisle Surgeons.