A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Oliverio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Oliverio is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oliverio
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oliverio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Oliverio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliverio graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Oliverio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Appalachian Orthopedic Center, Ltd
- OSI Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Oliverio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James A. Oliverio practice?
- Dr. James Oliverio has 1 office location.
Dr. James Oliverio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carlisle, PA.
See Carlisle Surgeons.