A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Olsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olsen
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Olsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Olsen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Olsen graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Olsen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tripler Army Medical Center
- Heidelberg Meddac
- Landstuhl Army Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Olsen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Olsen practice?
- Dr. James Olsen has 1 office location.
Dr. James Olsen practices Ophthalmology near Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.
See Tripler Army Medical Center Ophthalmologists.