A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Olsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Olsen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Olsen graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Olsen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tripler Army Medical Center
- Heidelberg Meddac
- Landstuhl Army Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Olsen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Olsen practice?
- Dr. James Olsen has 1 office location.
Dr. James Olsen practices Ophthalmology near Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.
See Tripler Army Medical Center Ophthalmologists.