A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Olson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Olson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Goodell Olson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Olson practice?
- Dr. James Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Olson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Radiologists.