A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Oram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Oram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Oram graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Oram has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Thayer Oram MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James T. Oram practice?
- Dr. James Oram has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Oram practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Labelle, FL.
See Fort Myers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.