A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Orecklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Orecklin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Orecklin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Ureteral Obstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Orecklin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Orecklin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Orecklin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Orecklin practice?
Dr. James Orecklin practices Urology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Urologists.