A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Orecklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Orecklin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Orecklin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Ureteral Obstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Orecklin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Orecklin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Orecklin MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Orecklin practice?
- Dr. James Orecklin has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Orecklin practices Urology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Urologists.