Overall Review

January 28th, 2016
A Great Physician
Dr. Orms has been the Primary Care Physician for my wife and me for over 15 years. In addition to being Board Certified in Family Practice, he is Board Certified in Hospice and Palliative Care. Consequently, he is also my Pain Management Physician, taking care of my pain from metastatic cancer and severe back problems. He is kind, caring, and thorough.

October 7th, 2014
A great but busy doctor
Dr Orms has been the Primary doctor for my wife and me since he started his practice in Fairfield several years ago. He is very thorough and thoughtful, as are his nurses and staff. He is very popular, thus very busy with sometimes long wait times. We don't complain about that because we know we will get all of his time needed, just like other patients.

January 23rd, 2014
Wonderful Doctor
He is the most caring doctor I have ever seen. Took the time to listen to me and how I fell. Very genuine concern for my health and needs. If it wasn't for Dr. Orms I might not have made it.

August 12th, 2013
This was definitely not a good doctor for my grandmother,he wouldn't listen to her when she told him she thought she had had a stroke because her left leg was acting up so after falling one night because of that leg and breaking her hip and her arm and being in the hospital and then rehab at the nursing home we went to another doctor at Hillcrest and found out she had definitely had a stroke back when she was trying to tell Dr. Orms something was wrong with her leg, if only he had listened.