A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ortmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ortmeyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ortmeyer
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ortmeyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ortmeyer, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortmeyer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ortmeyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James William Ortmeyer MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James W. Ortmeyer practice?
- Dr. James Ortmeyer has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ortmeyer practices Pulmonary Disease near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Pulmonologists.