Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Oshida
Dr. James Oshida, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rosedale, MD. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Oshida is affiliated with MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center, Maryland Genl Hosp and University Of Md Medical System. He speaks English.
Dr. James Oshida has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Oshida is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rosedale, MD.
Dr. Lynn Ludmer
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Rosedale, MD 0 mi33
Dr. Dana Sloane
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Rosedale, MD 0 mi15
Dr. Steven Mason
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Rosedale, MD 0 mi41