A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Oshida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oshida
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Oshida Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Oshida, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oshida graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Oshida has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Maryland Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Wesley Oshida MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James W. Oshida practice?
- Dr. James Oshida has 1 office location.
Dr. James Oshida practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rosedale, MD.
See Rosedale Internists and Rosedale Cardiologists.