A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Oshida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oshida
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Oshida, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oshida graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Oshida has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Maryland Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Wesley Oshida MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James W. Oshida practice?
- Dr. James Oshida has 1 office location.
Dr. James Oshida practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rosedale, MD.
See Rosedale Internists and Rosedale Cardiologists.