Learn more about Dr. James Oshida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oshida
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Oshida Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Oshida, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oshida graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Oshida has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Maryland Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Wesley Oshida MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James W. Oshida practice?
- Dr. James Oshida has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Oshida practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rosedale, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.