A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ostrenga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ostrenga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ostrenga
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ostrenga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ostrenga, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac care and testing
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostrenga graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Ostrenga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Peter Ostrenga MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James P. Ostrenga practice?
- Dr. James Ostrenga has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ostrenga practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Internists and Naperville Cardiologists.