A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ostrenga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ostrenga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ostrenga
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Ostrenga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ostrenga, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac care and testing
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostrenga graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Ostrenga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Peter Ostrenga MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James P. Ostrenga practice?
- Dr. James Ostrenga has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Ostrenga practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Winfield, IL and Lisle, IL.
See Naperville Internists and Naperville Cardiologists.