A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ottevaere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ottevaere, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ottevaere graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ottevaere has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- OakLeaf Surgical Hospital
- Luther Hospital, Eau Claire, Wi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James A Ottevaere MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James A. Ottevaere practice?
- Dr. James Ottevaere has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Ottevaere practices Anesthesiology near Eau Claire, WI.
See Eau Claire Anesthesiologists.