A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Otworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Otworth, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Otworth graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Otworth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Randolph Otworth DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Otworth practice?
- Dr. James Otworth has 1 office location.
Dr. James Otworth practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Anesthesiologists and Jackson Internists.