A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ownbey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ownbey, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ownbey graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Ownbey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James L Ownbey MD is a male Pathologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. James L. Ownbey practice?
- Dr. James Ownbey has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ownbey practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pathologists.