A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Oxley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Oxley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Oxley, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oxley graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Oxley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Bon Secours Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Eugene Oxley DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Oxley practice?
- Dr. James Oxley has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Oxley practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Goshen, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and Pomona, NY.
See Goshen Internists and Goshen Emergency Physicians.