A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Anthony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Anthony is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Anthony, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Ectodermal Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Anthony graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anthony has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Anthony FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Anthony practice?
- Dr. James Anthony has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Anthony practices Plastic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.